Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cumberland Mountain State Park in August

These photographs were taken when I visited the Cumberland Mountain State Park toward the end of August, 2008.
I went back November 5th and photographed this bridge with the fall colors all around it.
You can view the fall colors around this bridge by clicking here.
Notice the duck in the photograph below. The same duck I posted trying to capture something under the water, can view it here.
This park is so beautiful, but this is my favorite spot at the park.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great place to take photographs - you did it justice!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a great place to hang out. Good photos!

Anonymous said...

Your right! There is a certain enchantment about the bridge. Being a historian, to me, it has an ancient look about it... like maybe a aqueduct in the hills above Rome. Ok I'm a dreamer!

Anonymous said...

Leedra: What a neat reflection of the bridge.

Anonymous said...

I can see why it's you favorite spot Leedra. The bridge reflection is lovely.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the photos of the bridge! Just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

More great shots! I can see why this is your favorite part of the park.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful pictures of 'our' park. The bridge was reconstructed last year -- I'm glad they did a reconstruction rather than replacing the bridge with a modern design!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures,especially the bridge.The reflections are perfect.
Blessings,Ruth

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place! The bridge has so much character and your reflections are very well done. Thanks for sharing this beautiful place!

Thanks for your comment on my post about the poachers. Poaching is a problem wherever wildlife thrives. Sadly some folks who would not think of committing other crimes do not consider crimes against wildlife as wrong.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the bridge. The reflection is beautiful.

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM