Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall Colors just barely hanging on

When I got to Spring City yesterday afternoon thought I should get out and take some last photos of the fall colors.
The rain is coming and is suppose to stay for several days. I am sure there will be no leaves left after the rain...except on the ground.
Notice the Eastern Bluebird, thinks he is hiding in the fall colors. There were a lot of birds but with all the leaves already on the ground I couldn't get close to them. Even the Great Blue Heron I photograph almost weekly took flight before I could get close to him.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely fall colors, we are just now starting to see changes....the leaves and acorns are everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Leedra: We are a little further on except for protected trees. It is nice to get these final photos of the trees of Fall.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I like the one with the Bluebird best.

Anonymous said...

Still looks really pretty.The Bluebird picture is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

Lovely fall color!

Anonymous said...

I love these fall pictures. Particularly the bright orange tree. I took a ton of fall pictures this year and wish I had taken more.

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM