Friday, November 7, 2008

Cumberland Mountain State Park

Wednesday morning I went to the Cumberland Mountain State Park, close to Crossville, Tennessee.
Crossville is on a plateau close to Spring City, Tennessee. I go to Spring City a couple of days a week because my husband now works in Spring City.
Local time these were taken around 7:30AM. I forgot about the time difference (it is just 18 miles away) and could not figure out why the park office was not open yet. The fall colors on the plateau had already peaked, but I was able to get some good photos.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful reflections and blue skies in your last post!
Nature's paint brush evident in Autumn! A SWF gal

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Leedra,
These are super pictures! I love the reflections in the lake!!!

Anonymous said...

The leaves are just gorgeous this year...these are some lovely photos!

Anonymous said...

Theses are really lovely photos, the reflection in the last one is beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics.They Make me want to take off of work and go sit in a park.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to MY home, Leedra!!!! We are not far from Cumberland Mtn. State Park. By the way, the restaurant there has a fabulous brunch on Sundays and a seafood buffet on Tuesday nights!!! Just ask me about FOOD. I know! ha ha....

YES, we are on CENTRAL time.. When we drive to Knoxville to take our Prius to the Toyota place for maintenance for an 8:30 appointment, we have to remember that it's only 7:30 OUR time.. Yipes!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Anonymous said...

I like these. I don't live very far from Cumberland Mountain State Park, either.

Anonymous said...

I'd say the color is beautiful even it is past it's peak.

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM