Tuesday, November 4, 2008

9th Blogging Award

I received this award from Richard while I was on vacation. I guess it because I try to scribble something with each post. I am suppose to pass the award along to worthy bloggers.

I am going to pass this award to Ecobirder because he does more than attempt to scribble. His blog is very informative about the subjects he loves. His blog is not just about birds. He has lots of mammals, dragonflies, and butterflies.

Troubirder for his wonderful storytelling on so many different topics.

Wendy because she writes such funny stories. She even makes morning sickness and buying pillows sound funny. She got me into blogging to begin with and I still love her.

As much you are ready to shoot me, no you cannot shoot me for giving you a blogging award. You have to pass it along to somebody.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute award and you do deserve it, in every way,LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a well deserved award Leedra.

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM