Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Arriving at Limon, Costa Rica February 9, 2009

Well. I finally went through the Costa Rica photos from our February trip.
These 3 photos were taken as we arrived in port.
I know they look like good Skywatch photos, but I just don't have the time for Skywatch right now. It takes too much work visiting all those other (300+) blogs.

That dot way out there is a ship. The dark line on the right is the edge of my balcony.

I was not going to start this series today, but it is St Patrick's day, and the 3rd post of this series is really green. So here goes, there will be 3 different post today.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Leedra---Great pictures of the sky. I too don't do the meme's since it takes WAY too much work.. I already have many blogs to visit without adding many more.

Beautiful photos.. Makes me want to go on a cruise.
Hugs,
Betsy

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Beautiful skies.The scenery in this area is so facsinating.I have loked at the other posts as well.
Blessings,Ruth

DeniseinVA said...

Lovely skies, so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yeap you are right, these are beautiful sunrise pictures.

Rose said...

Oh, these are beautiful!

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM