Friday, February 27, 2009

Submarine trip in Aruba

The first country we went to while on our cruise was Aruba.
Our excursion there was a trip down in a submarine. This is the submarine as it started down with the next group. There were lots of these blue fish. Sorry I don't remember the names of any of the fish.
To see much you will need to enlarge.
One of the 3 ship wrecks we saw. 2 of the ships were sung by the Atlantis company, but it has been several years ago.
I was very disappointed in the quality of pictures down there,
but at 130 ft down the light was not always the best.

This photo is even darker than the rest, but if you enlarge I hope you can see the green eel. He is about center of the photo, just his head is sticking out.

Can you imagine spending the weekend here?
Bare necessities, shelter overhead, nothing else.

This last photo was taken from our cruise ship, looking out at port.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for taking us along on the submarine trip. What a neat experience.

I Am Woody said...

How awesome is that!! I think those blue fish are parrotfish.

Unknown said...

Subs are awesome!! My brother was stationed on a nuclear submarine and we toured it!! Great photos, keep them coming so I feel as if I am on vacation!!

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

That looks like it was so FUN!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

A sumarine ride!That must be quite an experience.
Blessings,Ruth

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Oh how gorgeous, Leedra. That submarine ride must have been fantastic.. Just seeing all of those fish was incredible.. And the shipwreck had to have been interesting.

Okay---I'm ready to go!!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Unknown said...

I would say the submarine ride was incredible. Awesome photos.

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM