Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great Blue Heron at St Pete Beach

We are leaving this morning on vacation for 3 weeks. The first part of the vacation we will be going on a 10 day cruise to the Panama Canal. The post each day will tell where we should be that day. Hopefully I will come home with some awesome stories and photographs to go with them. I do have some photos picked out and set up to post everyday, so I hope you will continue to visit while I am gone. I will catch up with all of you when I return. I do not think I will have a reliable internet service any of the 3 weeks. If I visit at all that means I was able to get some internet service, but it may not last.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

DeniseinVA said...

Great photo and bon voyage Leedra. I am excited for you and can't wait until your return. Safe and happy travels.

Anonymous said...

Wishes for a happy and safe trip Leedra. Can't wait for your return and lots of photos.

Dawn Fine said...

Have a wonderful vacation...look forward to your adventures when you return.

Lynne at Hasty Brook said...

Have a wonderful vacation and safe travels Leedra.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Great shot of the Heron.Have fun.
Blessings,Ruth

Photojenni said...

Oh don't worry I will visit each day. Have a Great Time and bring us some Great Photos back with you. Don't forget to get some R&R.

Pj

Dorothy said...

Blessings for a great trip! Bring back tons of photos.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I woke up thinking about you this morning. This is Day 1.... You are probably on your way to the boat today!!!! Be safe... I'll keep up with you every day.
Hugs,
Betsy

George said...

Have safe travels and a great trip.

Kim said...

What a fantastic photo. Have fun on your trip!

ivars krafts said...

What a wonderful trip!! We'll be waiting for your excellent photos! Have fun.

Rose said...

A wonderful image!

Michele Wassell said...

Beautiful photo!! I really like it.. Hope you have a wonderful trip!! :)

Unknown said...

Wonderful photo!

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM