Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my daughter - Wendy

Today my 'little girl' is 29 years old.
I wish I had been using digital when she was little so I could show how precious she was as a child. I will have to settle for how precious she is as an adult. I am using 3 photos from her wedding, because of lack of other digitals.
Wendy and Lukas together on their wedding day.
Then later. This was taken 2007 at a family get together to celebrate Father's Day.
This is the most recent photograph I have of Wendy. Taken January 31, holding Mason at his first birthday party. Mason is John's son, Wendy is expecting her first child (also a boy!) in early May.
Happy Birthday, Wendy!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Shelley said...

Your daughter has such a lovely smile! And I loved her wedding dress - the detail on the top bodice part was beautiful!

Kim said...

Such lovely photos! She is beaming in all of them. I too think the dress is gorgeous.

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

Wendy said...

Thank you! :)

The detail on the dress covered the entire dress. I had to buy shoes exactly a certain height because hemming it would have required major work and worries of it being ruined!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Wendy. Lovely girl and a beautiful gown! Hubby's not bad either, LOL.

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Wendy.
I'm sure May can't get here soon enough for them :)

Carletta said...

Happy Birthday to Wendy!!!
What a lovely young lady! I too thought how beautiful her gown was/is.
My son's birthday was on the 19th -he too is 29.

SaraG said...

Great Photo's!!
Happy Birthday Wendy!!
Take care and thanks for sharing

Jan said...

Wonderful photos, Happy Birthday to Wendy. I had the same challenge regarding my old photos, until I got a flat-top printer. I now scan anything old that I want to work with.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wendy and congratulations on the baby to be. What beautiful, joyful photos.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

You have a lovely daughter.Happy Birthday Wendy.
Blessings,Ruth

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy.... I'll be she is getting excited now since their son will be born in just a few months. Now---you will be a Grammy TWICE over!!!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Betsy
My word verification is appropriate. It is momwoom. ha ha

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM