Friday, October 10, 2008

Yellow Flowers at Spring City Park

I took this photographs Thursday morning, after it had rained all day on Wednesday. The sun had not really come out at the time I took these, so the water was still all over the blooms. I probably would not have posted them so quickly but they looked so similiar to Darla's post on Thursday.
These were taken at the Spring City Nature Park, not to be confused with the Veterans Park in Spring City where I keep getting the Heron photographs. Veterans Park is on one side of the railroad tracks and is right at the edge of Watts Bar Lake. The Spring City Nature Park is on the other side of the railroad tracks, and is located in the one caution light 'city'. Both parks have very nice walking tracks. Can you tell this little town is beginning to grow on me? God at work.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does look similar, how big were these flowers and did you get a photo of the leaves?

Anonymous said...

They look like a daisy variety, but I'm definitely no expert.

I love them. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

I just the rain on the flowers, they are so beautiful. Awesome shots! This picture would make a great greeting card.

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM