Thursday, October 30, 2008

Dragonfly at Lake Seminole Park

I took this photograph on Wednesday at the same park I have been posting this week photographs taken in June 2008. I now know the park is called Lake Seminole Park instead of Seminole Park. I was so excited to get this one photo of a dragonfly I decided to go ahead and post it. I have taken lots of photographs this week and will be going through them to get the best of each bird. With only one photograph of a dragonfly it was easy, nothing to go through. I do not know which type of dragonfly. Have not tried to learn them yet.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow--- beautiful!!!! You captured a great picture!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Leedra: Missed this one, I never saw a green one.

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM