Saturday, October 18, 2008

GSMNP scenery during the fall

Just a couple of views of the smokies, including another tunnel. I stopped to take the tunnel photo, this is where I took most of the wildflower macro photos I have posted this past week. The opposite side of the road from this cliff there is a big drop to a stream, such a drop that in some areas they would call it a gorge. We don't hear that term in this area as much as you do out west. Troutbirder, while I was there taking the macro shots I saw 2 men get out with all their fishing attire go down that drop. Thought I would photograph them WAY down there, but I never could see them down there. Probably because they were specks by the time they got where they were going.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Leedra,
Nice shots in the Smokies! I like the tunnels (if they are not too long). Have fun and make lots of pictures to show us!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I LOVE seeing the views of the Smokies! Wow, I can't imagine those fishermen getting down that steep gorge!

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM