Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gregg Cable House at Cades Cove

Not sure what happened to this post. They started out all centered. The more I learn about this new computer, the more I don't know. Hope this turns out ok, but we never know until it actually post.

I was standing in the same place for all 4 photographs, I just kept zooming in more. Wouldn't you love to live in a place like this. Other than the Copperheads, of course. This is where the Copperheads were that I posted photos of before.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leedra,

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've really enjoyed looking at all your photography. You certainly have some wonderful subjects to go by!

I was wondering, do you ever use Photoshop?

Have a great day!

Sharon

Anonymous said...

Yes that is a beautiful place...Copperheads? you need to quit it, I am still queasy from my snake encounter from yesterday, seriously I couldn't eat last night.

Anonymous said...

It is a lovely place - minus the copperheads!

Anonymous said...

Leedra: Beautiful photos of the house in the woods. you can keep the Copperheads.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos,and yes,I would like to live in a place like this.Can't say I'm too excited about the snakes though.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. It seems like it would be so peaceful.

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM