Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunrise over Douglas Lake

Sunrise at Douglas Lake in East Tennessee this morning. Not sure I picked the correct morning to set the alarm to drive to the lake to try to capture the beauty. My paying job is 4P to midnight and I have a bad habit of getting on the computer when I get home, so I have to set the alarm. On top of that, there is a mountain range directly across the road from my house so I don't even see sunrise at my house, so I cannot tell anything about it until I drive to the lake. I have seen better, but at least it was not covered in fog so badly the lake was not even visible.Even on a so-so morning, still see God's glory.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM