Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Daylilies - Jungle Beauty and Persian Market or Becky Lynn

UPDATE ON THIS ONE.....THE TOP ONE IS NOT JUNGLE BEAUTY, IT IS NIGHT WINGS. Jungle Beauty and Night Wings are very similiar too, and I finally found my notes from last year about where we planted each one. This one is Jungle Beauty. THE BOTTOM ONE IS BECKY LYNN.I am always in awe at my 'new' daylilies. I bought these last year at the Oakes Daylilies Festival. We had a terrible drought in East Tennessee last year, so this is the first time I am seeing these bloom. I know the top one is Jungle Beauty. The bottom photo I am not sure if it is Persian Market or Becky Lynn. I bought both last year, and they look so similiar. Any expert out there that can tell me which one it is?

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM