Friday, June 27, 2008

Eastern Bluebirds putting on a show

Well, as usual right after breakfast I went outside with camera in hand. Was headed back to see the Mama Bluebird behind the shop that I have been watching & photographing all week. Glanced down toward the birdhouse the swallows have been very active at, and really saw something going on.
Forget Mama bird, and go toward this expecting Tree Swallows.
Boy, was I surprised.
And they were oblivious to me. It was like I was behind that blind I want so badly.
Then I turned around toward my front yard and there was a different set doing the same thing. This is the 2nd set, after being at the front birdhouse, then they finally started dancing their dance out in the middle of the yard.

I finally moved on to my daylilies.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM