Saturday, September 27, 2008

New computer blues

I got my ADSL connected now. I also have a new computer, and it is Vista. I am struggling. If anybody has Vista I need some questions answered about sizing a photograph for blogging. I see in the photo gallery you can email and pick the size, but I am not wanting to email, I am wanting to size it for blogging. I also have HP software, with XP this same software had a SIZE option with the edit command. With Vista (loaded the version for Vista) the size option is no longer in the HP editing. I think it is because Vista photo gallery has the email sizing.

I would appreciate an email from anybody that can help me. My email is Leedra.Scott@gmail.com

At this point all I can say is it is a good thing I had already prepared about 20 post to use in the future when needed. I will be posting them this week and hopefully have this figured out by the time I run out of these. If not my blogging days may be over.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM