Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bee on pink zinnia

In this top photograph it appears the bee is covered in pollen.But in the next 2 photographs I think it might be a pollen sack that Ecobirder mentioned several days ago.


This is the first post I prepared after getting ADSL, love it! It is sooooooo fast. I now agree with Ecobirder, don't know how I was blogging without ADSL. That was the disadvantage of where I live. We finally got it on our country road (think I had a little to do with that one). It is GREAT! Won't have to sit in front of the computer nearly as much, can get out and take those photographs to post.

If on occasion the photographs are small again, it means I prepared either the photo size or the actual post before I got ADSL. Not to worry, they will go right back to the larger size.

Thank you to everybody that has sent comments and encouragement about my hand. Prayer and the COLD water did it. Can't tell anything happened.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM