Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blue Hydrangea in Spring City

I took this photograph of a blue hydrangea on the side of the road in Spring City, Tennessee this past week. I am going there 2 nights a week to be with my husband. Since I work evening shift I go out in the mornings to photograph whatever catches my eye. This hygrangea did, and I have some more photographs to share, but I was going to try this one first as my first download since getting this new computer. Because of having trouble with the sizing it took it as long to download as when I was on dialup. Sure am glad I did not get this computer while I was still on dialup, I would have given up blogging totally. Still working on how to do this. Have now downloaded Picasa3, and it is better than either of the other 2 I was trying to use with Vista, but I still do NOT find a resize.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM