Thursday, August 21, 2008

Open Comments

I've decided to enable open comments, out of curiosity. If I start getting spammed I'll either go back to registered users only or approve all comments. Part of the reason I started the blog is to get input about my photos. Sometimes I ask for help with identification of my birds, butterflies, dragonflies, etc. It has come to my attention the person that could help me with some butterfly post does not have a google password. So I am going to try it, if I don't like this I will change it back.

For info, google passwords are easy to get, even if you are just going to use for blog comments I would at least know if the comments are coming from the same person, or from different people.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM