Thursday, August 7, 2008

My first blog award

Wednesday evening I received my very first blog award. Thank you Sara G for the recognition. It came as such a surprise. I just found Sara G's blog earlier this week, and enjoyed her photos. When I went to her blog to see what she was talking about, I see she has also listed my blog on her blog list. Thank you Sara G.

If you want to have fun with this and go forward, please post this little award on your blog, pass it on to at least five new bloggers, and link back to me (thank you).

My first award goes to Articulate On Paper, which is my daughter's writing blog. Without her introduction to blogging I would have never begun this blogging adventure. Her stories keeping me laughing.

My second award goes to Obsessed With Bones, which is also my daughter. If you watch the TV show Bones, you need to check this one out. Look at her visitor count at the bottom. Unbelievable.

My third award goes to Troutbirder, I think he was the first person to add a comment to my blog. I love his stories and photos.

My fourth award goes to Ecobirder, which I learn so much from, and he encourages me on photography and research. He was the first person to add me to his links of interest list.

My fifth award goes to Window on Nature, because we have the same interest. She does like me when she 'has to photograph something', and just gets in the car and drives down the road hoping to find something.

Remember to Subscribe and/or add to Technorati Favorites for your blogger friends and visitors.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM