Monday, August 11, 2008

Northern Cardinal

I keep getting just a glimpse of the Cardinals across the road in the trees. They have not been coming over to my yard at all. So I started laying out sunflower seeds on the ground and on the very low wall. In the past it has been very apparent they prefer to eat on the ground. Well, he finally came to my side of the road. And I now know why he has been hiding. Poor thing, I think I would hide too. Hopefully by the time he is looking better he will be used to coming to eat.
Pam I will keep trying. Don't think you want this one on the wall. Although Jimmy said it would be a good conversation piece.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM