Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Eastern Bluebird babies peeping out of birdhouse

I was walking across the backyard when I saw the bluebird leave the birdhouse. Then I saw something start out again. As you can see from the photos below they were curious about me. All 6 pictures were taken in less than 1 minute. It is almost as if the 1st one said "come look, you gotta see this", then there were 2 heads trying to look out the one little hole. Then one last look and down they went. I waited about 5 minutes and they never popped up again.It does seem late in the season but these photos were taken Monday, August 11. This is the new birdhouse I put up and they built within the week of installation.





No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM