Thursday, June 23, 2011

My new knit designs



I have been designing this summer, while at home getting the repairs completed from all the damage caused during the storms 4/27/11.
Audrey modeling her suntop and then her sundress. The sundress pattern is with a test knitter right now in hopes of selling this pattern.




I have also been designing lace gloves. The teal pair has a ruffle at the cuff.
Not sure I am going to publish this pattern, but it is also
with a test knitter right now.


The cream colored lace gloves, is a different pattern.
The stitch is called drooping dayflower, which instantly caught my eye.

I took the drooping dayflower stitch and designed a glove around it.
This pattern has already been with the test knitter,

and the pattern has been added to Ravelry for purchase.
And I sold my first pattern within 24 hours.
If you are a Ravelry member click here for the link to the pattern.
Ravelry does require a login, if you are a knitter and don't
belong you should join, it is free.



The rains and storms are in East Tennessee again,
so temporarily my repairs are on hold.


Hope all of you are doing ok.

8 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

The lace gloves really are pretty.They would not be warm enough for our winters,but then that is perhaps not the reason for them.

Dorothy said...

Pretty creations, and a really pretty model!!!!

Wall-to-wall books said...

Oh my gosh!!! I LOVE that sundress! I want the pattern. Let me know when it is done!
What kind of yarn did you use on it?
It doesn't look like a cotton but I can't tell.

Very nice!
AKA ~itsJUSTme Wendy

Leedra said...

Wall-to Wall...the purple suntop was knit with Batika yarn, I bought it at Stitches South. They assured me 2 pkgs would knit a sundress, even in a size larger than I did. They were wrong, and my own patten was not different than theirs. I wish I had bought 3 skeins.

The pink sundress is knit with Wendy Peter Pan yarn. It is 55% Nylon and 45% Acrlic. "Mild Machine Wash". My test knitter is knitting with Dreambaby, which is easier to find. I hope to see hers today. Think it will be softer.

Elaine said...

I love the sundress and top, although I've got to say your model stole the show--it looks like she is used to that!

Rose said...

That sun top and sun dress are adorable...as is Audrey!

Connie said...

A lot of talent here! Both are so feminine.

Exchange server hosting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM