Saturday, June 18, 2011

Purple Coneflowers this morning


It was still early, so the shadows are more than I like in the photos.
But notice the difference in the flowers.
The top photo is a typical coneflower bloom.
The next one is more flat than Coneflowers usually appear.




The 3rd one is my favorite. I love how the petals are straight down.



As you can the roofers didn't kill all my plants close to the front of the house.



Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend. Happy Birthday to my friend Jan.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Beautiful Coneflowers! Glad the roofers didn't smash them!

Ruth Hiebert said...

I love the Coneflowers.Mine are more the flat kind,but I do like the others as well.

Darla said...

It just wouldn't be June without the purple coneflowers and the buzzing of the bees around them.

Connie said...

I never knew a thing about cornflowers and guess I did not know what they were. I will search the neighbors yards for a sighting!

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM