Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall has arrived

This photograph was taken last year at the Cumberland Mountain State Park. That day was a beautiful fall day. Not like today. Today has been a very rainy, COLD day. We were in the 80's here yesterday, today the high was 55. And dropped quickly from there.

Just in case you don't know it yet, I have finally started a blog about my knitting. You can find it here. Since I knit more than get out with my camera, it will probably get posted more often than this blog, especially during the winter.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Janice K said...

You make such beautiful things!!

Carletta said...

Lovely fall scene!
It was nice seeing you in my comments today. It's been a long time.
I'm going over to check out your new blog. :)

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM