Monday, September 22, 2008

6th blog award

This award came right back at me, from The Tile Lady. I am like Darla was about a week ago, don't have a clue who to forward it to now. I greatly appreciate the award, but I have just given to so many people. It is hard to pass it along without repeating myself.

So this time I am just going to acknowledge the wonderful award and enjoy blogging some more.

I have burned my left hand this morning with boiling water, and I write with my left hand. Thank goodness I am unusual, I do everything else with my right hand. I am just thankful I already had post ready for the next several days.

No comments:

ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ON THIS SITE ARE COPYRIGHTED BY LEEDRA SCOTT
THEY MAY NOT BE USED WITHOUT MY WRITTEN CONSENT
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
EMAIL: LEEDRA.SCOTT@GMAIL.COM